WARCHIEFS FALL WEE BALL, TEE BALL, BASEBALL & SOFTBALL
Location: PELICAN PARK IN CARENCRO, LA
Player fee: $55
REGISTRATION ENDS ON FRIDAY, AUGUST 31
Season will begin in mid September with practices and games will take place during the entire month of October. All practices & games will take place Monday-Thursday for the Fall season. Coach Pitch and Player Pitch divisions for boys and girls will end the season with a skills competition night.
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES:
CLINIC WITH FORMER PRO BASEBALL PLAYERS BEFORE GAMES BEGIN – DATE TBA
Jersey & cap
Participation medal (wee ball & tee ball only)
Minimum of 4 games
1 practice per week (tee ball & older)
- Cleats or tennis shoes (all fields are turf)
- Baseball pants
- Baseball socks (if they show)
- Belt (if pants have loops)
You may request to play with any friends or family as well as a specific coach. We will do our best to accommodate all request. Entire teams may also register together. There will be NO player draft for the Fall. Each age group must have a minimum of 4 teams for that group to participate in the Fall League.
Anyone interested in coaching a team, please contact us directly and let us know if you would like to be a head coach or an assistant coach. There will be a meeting/training for all new and experienced coaches prior to the first week of practice.
- WEE BALL- Boys & Girls Ages 3 & 4
- TEE BALL- Boys & Girls Ages 5 & 6
- BASEBALL COACH PITCH- Ages 7 & 8 (can not turn 9 before May 1, 2019)
- BASEBALL PLAYER PITCH- Ages 9 & 10 (can not turn 11 before May 1, 2019)
- SOFTBALL COACH PITCH- Ages 7 & 8
- SOFTBALL PLAYER PITCH- Ages 9 & 10